F_gaviria07, Home Buyer in Upper Montclair, NJ

Do you have anything in the UPPER MONTCLAIR area in the range of $200.000

Asked by F_gaviria07, Upper Montclair, NJ Sat Jun 27, 2009

Answers

10
I would suggest looking into the towns which border Upper Montclair. You have a number of neighborhoods which are much more affordable, Cedar Grove, Montclair Heights in Clifton, Brookdale in Bloomfield, among others. $200,000, is going to be the porice of a condo 1-2 bedrooms depending on which community works for you.
No, but this week, March 4-10, I do have a rental at $2100, exclusive for a few days as the vacancy occurs for April 1 move-in. This is 5-rooms, 2-BRs with an extra "guest room" or office, new kitchen and tiled bath, basement laundry and storage, rear yard patio, driveway parking. Best part is the location.... near Brookdale Park and bus or train commute. For details, call me.... Carl Witzig, Weichert Realtors, Upper Montclair, NJ 973 632-8593. cwitzig@verizon.net.
Ya know, we just sold the last one. But call me for the next one.
973 632-8593
I have a condo listed at the Bellaire House on Valley Road listed for 239,000. Please contact me if you'd like to see it..
Well... I did. 34 William St. We're under contract though. Very nice 2 Bed, 2 Bath home...
Upper Montclair is beautiful but for $200,000 or anything that size, you are compromising a lot. There are other great areas like Verona, Cedar Grove, Montclair (not Upper), and even parts of Clifton that will give you a lot more for your money, and some will have a lower real estate tax millage rate. If you are interested in relocating, check out the website http://www.NewJerseyRealEstateGuys.com . Feel free to interview us about the area.
The only homes which were listed on the Garden State MLS that have sold in the past year in Upper Montclair for under $250,000 were all at the Bellaire House, 530 Valley Rd. There are some on the market now as Gina has shown you. This building or finding a FSBO are your best options.

If you would like I can put you on an auto email system which would notify you as homes in your price range in Upper Montclair come on the market or are reduced in price.

Please call or email me if you would like to be placed on my mailing list.

-Sloan

Sloan Berman
Schweppe Coldwell Banker
973-509-3970 office
862-368-4963 cell
sloan-berman@burgdorff.com
F,

If looking for a one bedroom condo, prices are low to mid $200,000's. Here's a few: http://emailrpt.gsmls.com/public/show_public_report_rpt.do?r…
Keep in mind that if looking for a condo, monthly fees also need to be incorporated into your budget. Fees can range from $200+ per month. Typically they cover maintenance of the common grounds and snow removal, sometimes heat, water, sewer, etc. but its very important that you know what they are upfront and what it covers so you can plan and budget accordingly.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you have any questions.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
973-715-1158 cell
973-992-6363 ext 116
Gina.Chirico@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Good morning,

Upper Montclair doesn't have this price range, but here's what you can find in Montclair for up to 210K:

Individual Details
http://emailrpt.gsmls.com/public/show_public_report_rpt.do?r…

Gallery View

I can take you on a tour of these or we can change the parameters to view even more, just let me know, 201 925 8199 or Sold@BevAndBobHomes.com (Beverly)
You would be hard pressed to find something in that price range.