Home Buying in Lake Worth>Question Details

Henry Decuba, Home Buyer in Royal Palm Beach, FL

Do you have any pictures of the inside of 7941 Audrey Ct, LW 33467?

Asked by Henry Decuba, Royal Palm Beach, FL Thu Mar 29, 2012

Answers

2
Tom Priester’s answer
Henry,

It appears you may specifically be looking for a property in Lake Charleston and you must be working with someone to immediately notify you when great opportunities hit the market as the good ones go very, very fast. The home you inquired about is another Keller Williams listing under contract; it was a well priced short sale so it is now up to the bank to determine if the price is indeed in tune with the market.

If you would like to look at a fantastic bank owned opportunity in the neighborhood call me as soon as you can as there is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom deal with a list price of $117,000 but this is it's 4th day on the mart so a bid would have to be put in very soon.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com -
Hi Henry,

The MLS shows that the owners have already accepted an offer on this house. Below is a link that will take you to the information as it appears in the MLS. Contact me directly and let me know whet you are looking for and I will be happy to help.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com