Home Buying in San Carlos>Question Details

sguc, Home Owner in San Carlos, CA

Do you have any info on 1352 Sunnyslope Ave in Belmont?

Asked by sguc, San Carlos, CA Mon Feb 20, 2012

I just received an alert for this new listing. It seems like it may be priced for multiple offers. Anyone know anything about this house? What is it realistically worth? Thanks much!

Answers

6
Flavio Tejada, MBA, Broker/Own’s answer
this home is priced to attract a lot of interest so you should move fast. Good luck

Buyer 50%-60% Cash Rebate / Seller 50% Commission Discount
Quality Full Service! Work directly with the Broker.

Flavio Tejada, Owner/Broker, Realtor, MBA-Finance
(415)305-2958
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 21, 2012
Hi Sguc,
I contacted the agent regarding this property and attempted to get that exact question answered.This is an area where prices are usually 800k+ , which I'm sure you know.Like Shirley stated I would like to see the inspection reports.The agent gave no indication that the price was reduced for attraction of buyers,hoiwever, I do believe that may be the case.Let's go see it, It's beautiful from the pics! Call me if you would like to see or ave me research some more for you.Be proactive, at this price this home will get a lot of attention.
Taj Weldon
650 262 0271
DRE 01816152
Tywelldone@gmail.com
http://www.mywelldonerealty.com
Imara Mortgage and Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 20, 2012
Hi sguc,
I saw the home yesterday. The hardwood floors are lovely. The home is probably underpriced. It is in a nice neighborhood and close to shopping, restaurants etc. It is clean and freshly painted, has lots of possiblilites. The kitchen is nice sized and is just waiting to be upgraded. Of course you will want to get inspections particularly checking into the sloped floor.
Carolyn Shade
Intero Real Estate Services
650 740 5963
The home is in a very good area. Comps are in the high $700,000. It has only been on the market for a few days - yet offers are due on Feb. 29th. It appears that it is priced for a bidding war. It will get lots of attention. The sloping floors are a red flag for foundation issues. I plan to preview it today. I will bet back to you this later this morning.
Kind regards,
Carollyn Shade
Intero Real Estate
San Mateo
650 740 5963
Web Reference: http://www.carolynshade.com
Yes. It has sloping floors in the living room and the kitchen. They are taking offers on 3-1-12. If they don't have pre-inspections, make sure to see what is going on with the foundation.

Best.

Tap
Hi there, you are absolutely correct in assuming that this home is priced to attract a lot of interest, especially in the market we're in right now in which there are so many prospective buyers and very few homes for sale. Sunnyslope is a great street in Belmont, and this home has a lot of charm and even though it's in original condition, it has great potential. Of course, we don't know what condition it's in and what the professional inspection reports will indicate. If you'd like to view the home and get more information about it, just give me a call. I'd be happy to help you put together a winning offer on this home, or any others that may come for sale. Shirley Kraus, Intero Real Estate, 650-315-5338.