marcusstur, Home Buyer in Sun City Center, FL

Do you have any 3 br 2 ba homes 4 sale with a shower that will allow a wheel chair?

Asked by marcusstur, Sun City Center, FL Sat Feb 16, 2013

Answers

3
Tracy Hoyt’s answer
Marcus,

Send me an email at THOYT@prutropical.com or message me on my Trulia profile with your contact information. I will then be able to talk with you about the options in Sun City Center. I would love to work with you and can provide a few different choices for funding as well. I have listings in the area and have sold and rented homes there as well.

I have several appts scheduled for today so the best way to contact me is through my email. I can then answer your questions between clients today. If you would like you can also call me on my cell at 813-352-6219. I will return the call as soon as I am free.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Yes we have pets and I am interested in either renting or buying. I have a home to sell, which we just listed and I think it will take some time to move. However I can most likely get an equity loan and possibly put some money with it to buy something so I would like to stay under $150,00.00. I need 3 br, 2 ba min but wuold like to have at least 2.5 ba. Also a must is a handicap bathroom with a wheelchair shower! I will also rent a 2 br place and can go $1000. mo.
Marcusstur,

I am sure we can find you a place to buy or rent. When would you be needing to move it? What is the max price you would like to pay? Do you have pets? These are some of the questions that would need to be answered to find you a perfect place.

Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com. I would be very happy to help you find the right home for your needs and your budget.

No pressure, Just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty