Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Susan Kim,  in Los Angeles, CA

Do you have SFR in LA County that we can buy off market? Looking to buy hundreds of properties in bulk or individually at retail prices. Appreciated.

Asked by Susan Kim, Los Angeles, CA Wed Feb 20, 2013

Answers

6
Pia Albanese’s answer
Hi Susan,
Are you a Realtor representing the Buyer, or a you a Principal looking for representation in the purchase of pocket listings? You may contact me by e-mail with more details, if you like.
Kind regards,

Pia Albanese
Leading Edge Society
Prudential California Realty/ Beverly Hills
9696 Wilshire Blvd. 3rd floor
Beverly Hills, CA. 90212
PiaAlbanese@msn.com
(310)621-1557 (cell)
(310)248-6478 (off.dir.)
Susan, you can forgit about the hundreds. We've all been looking for those. You're a little late. If you do run across 100's please indulge me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 20, 2013
Hi Susan,
There are still some properties that you can find at retail prices, please contact me for more info.
Ellie Salemnia
Elahehsal@yahoo.com
Sure

Contact me

Albert Goldberg Broker
ALYourBroker@yahoo.com
I currently am working with numerous investors who are working towards similar goals. The market is competitive and the prices represent that. Individual properties at retail prices are definitely an option and that is where you going to find most of your inventory. We are currently working on two different strategies with our investors. With patience, you can see the results you are looking for. One of the key things with individual purchases is that if you want to get yourself a good deal, you are going to be playing a numbers game. The more offers we write, the more results you will see. The key is really finding yourself an agent that is willing to "hustle" and get the job done.

In regards to the bulk purchases: With the right financials, a bank can surely assist in this task. You have to have creative people on your team if you want to get the attention of the bank.

Christopher Rosiak
Red Blue Realty
818.357.6919
Are you an investor and what's your budget? Are you looking for distressed properties to fix and flip?