Patricia, Home Buyer in 85053

Do you come to the house and give free appraisals? Do you sell or guarentee to buy the house?

Asked by Patricia, 85053 Thu Oct 22, 2009

I am located near 35th ave and Thunderbird near ASU WEST on W. Redfield. 602 588-0157 voice mai or e-mail at history1@q.com

Answers

5
Hello Patricia,

After speaking with your son whom said you were looking to purchase your current home from a friend, I would recommend that you pay for a appraisal, in which the appraiser actually walks through and measures the home, you also may want to consider a home inspection, that is really not a Land lease area however make sure

You can start looking here

ARIZONA BOARD OF APPRAISAL
1400 West Washington, Suite 360
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
(602)542-1539 FAX (602)542-1598
Web Site: http://www.appraisal.state.az.us

Now don`t get cheap on your investment, spend the 3 or 4 hundred, it could save you a bundle.

Good Luck
Patrick
480-543-9899
Mr.P, Other/Just Looking in Arizona
Hi Patricia,

As the other agents have stated, REALTORs cannot give an appraisal but we are experts giving you a market value for the house. That's what we think the house will sell for in the current market. This price can vary depending upon the time frame that you have to get the house sold. A longer marketing time may yield a higher price for you but that is something that I would be happy to elaborate on further when I know more about your situation. Please feel free to contact me and I would be glad to share my ideas with you.
Realtors give CMAs - similar to an appraisal, it will give you a good idea of how to price your home. It's free. Forget the "guarantee to buy the house", it's a gimmick. The guarantee is only to buy the home at a low price, after listing it at a very low price. Get a good agent who will market your home at a fair price.
Web Reference: http://SeattleHome.com
Patricia,

A REALTOR is not a appraiser, we can not appraise your home. You would need to hire an appraiser.

There are companies out that will buy your home if they can not sell it, however be careful. If you decide to go that way, Get Legal Advice First, Read The Contract they want you to sign. Get legal advice

Phyllis JC Anderson GRI
Liberty One Realty
602-316-0115
Hi Patricia, I am not quite sure what you are asking. Could you expand on the question a bit more?