Diane, Home Buyer in Church Hill North, R...

Do u have Address for a property in Mocksvill,nc- 46Acres farm/ranch?

Asked by Diane, Church Hill North, Richmond, VA Sat Oct 6, 2007

The property I am interested in more information on is listed on page 3 of the sight I am on now. It is a 46 acre farm/ranch , on address or MLS number is given . I can't get into homesandland.com to find out any futher info on prop. Can u give me the address of property?
thank you, DianeC.

Answers

3
MLS 552296 @ 0 Essex Farm in Advance, NC.

I40 West tp Hwy 801 (exit 180A). At top of ramp turn R on hwy 801S. Go approx 5 miles & turn right on Cornatzer Rd. Turn right into Essex Farm. Call me and I will arrage access to the property. 336-924-5061 is my home office number and cell is 336-416-4607.

Prime property for an Estate home, or can be devided up to four tracts (no less than 10 acres) Horses allowed, stream. List price is 759,000

Dale Hughes, Broker/Associate
Century 21 Triad
hughesdc@msn.com
I work in a Century 21 office in Mocksville and will research this property and send you MLS info if you will forward your email address to me.

Dale Hughes Broker/Associate
Century 21 Triad, Valley Rd., Mocksville, NC
hughesdc@msn.com
Hi Diane,

The link below shows the farm/ranch properties in Mocksville that are currently listed on Trulia. Perhaps this property is listed among them.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative