Home Buying in Bayside>Question Details

Peter, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

Do condos located in Bayside priced around $350k or less exist? I have only seen co-ops time and time again.

Asked by Peter, Queens, NY Wed Jan 21, 2009

Answers

3
I can think of maybe 5 condo complex's in all of Bayside. 3 of them ar in North Bayside, which is prime. If you are lucky, you may be able to purchase a 1bed that may need some TL for about $350.000. They are hard to come by, but grab it if you can.
Hello - They are hard to find, but now and again, they do exist. I did a quick search for you in Bayside and came up with two, one at $290k and another at $339k. Have you thought about renting a condo instead of buying. We have some nice ones in Flushing for rent, the ones we are selling in Flushing are going for over $450. Let me know if you are interested in obtaining more information about any of these properties.
I just looked on our website and out of 85 condo/homeowners association listings, only 4 are below $350K. the Median price is about $600 and high end around $1M. The recent sales (the last six months) are about the same. Would you be interested in seeing the ones that are available? Please feel free to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com