Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Tameka Thomas, Renter in 60644

Do anyone know of any properties that accepts section 8 vouchers in a low crime area in Chicago?

Asked by Tameka Thomas, 60644 Tue Feb 18, 2014

We cant comment on what a low crime area is. You can look up that info at chicagocrimebyblock.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 18, 2014
Yes, I have a nice Condo that has been recently renovated.
It is a Two Bedrooms with an additional finished Back Porch that can be used as the Third Bed Room or additional Dining Room or an Office. Approx. 900 Sq. Ft. Total.
Back Room faces Golf Course and a Park. Low Crime Neighborhood - near Pratt/ Devon/ Ridge/Damen. West Ridge or Rogers Park. Very Reasonable Rent. For pictures and additional information, please write to: mechengineer777@yahoo.com
Good Luck in your search.
Work with a Realtor to assist you with your search. Feel free to contact me - I may have someone who has available units in the city.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDHOMES.com
I have a apartment available in the Chatham area on 80th and Maryland Ave Chicago, IL 60619. Please view the listing on the Gosection8.com website. If interested, please call 630 318-0189. Thank you.
if you go to craigslist chicago in the search field type section 8 accepted and you can choose from there. Good luck