Home Buying in Harbor City>Question Details

adanmaobi2, Home Buyer in Harbor City, CA

Do anyone know of any assistance program to help me purchase a home or any down payment assistance program apart from FHA, cos FHA condos areo scars?

Asked by adanmaobi2, Harbor City, CA Tue Jul 2, 2013

Answers

5
We can certainly help you out. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options.
I would be happy to give you a referral to a local lender that can help you. Send me an email and I will forward you his contact information.

Michael Magaw
m@nhlbrokers.com
CHDAP (California Housing Down Payment Assistance Program) will go along with conventional financing.
This program will give you 3% of your purchase price for either down payment or closing cost assistance.
Its FHA loan. I dont want FHA loan, they have very few Condos
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2013
It is for FHA approved properties. I am looking for the one that doesn't involve FHA
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2013
Hello Adanmaobi2

Thank you for allowing me to be of service to you .
There are several programs in the market place that would be beneficial to you , however most of these programs having guidelines that you must meet.

I would be happy to help you with this process, but we would need to a buyers consultation to explore what programs you meet. I would need income information , credit score, employment history and desired location of purchase ( Some programs are restricted to certain areas of the city )

The exact information will be crucial so that we see if you meet the outlines of these programs
If you would like my help please contact me at 323 239-4273 or email me at charlesirvingrealtor@gmail.com
You should contact a realtor or lender in your area. They will be aware of programs that may work for you.