Home Buying in Hialeah>Question Details

Owner, Home Buyer in Hialeah, FL

Do I really need to go into probate?

Asked by Owner, Hialeah, FL Tue Nov 27, 2012

I purchased a house with one of my parents , we both were in the house title but was main one unfortunatly that person passed away and I want to sell my home , lIke I said I am the main oneto hold title do I need to go into prbate or is there a other way to handle things .Thanks

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3100598769-2340-W-74th-St-101-Hiale… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3100598769-2340-W-74th-St-101…

Answers

3
Sorry for your loss.

It will depend on how the title was held. So in other words it will vary based on the type of deed you have for the property.

I have probate experience and If you would like to discuss in more detail feel free to contact me.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 30, 2012
This depends on how the property was deeded. Consult with a real estate attorney regarding this.
Recommend that you speak with a good Real Estate attorney. Please contact me if you would like a recommendation.
thank you so far I have spoken to two realestate lawyers they have given me two different versions one sounds simple and the other complicated not to mention the different amounts they ask for . But no one seems to explain what is the warranty deed suppose to specify , My warranty deed says my name as a single women and my fathers as a married man as a grantee he passed away and like I said I am the main buyer of this home and I am a only child and he has no inheritence left behind can you please help me.
Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012