Home Buying in Rochester>Question Details

Dan, Home Buyer in Rochester, NY

Do I need a license or form to rent out an investment property?

Asked by Dan, Rochester, NY Sun Jun 8, 2008

And, do I need a license of some kind to rent out extra rooms in an owner-occupied property?

Help the community by answering this question:


0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 8, 2008
Check with your local town offices for permits and license information; every township throughout the US has their own requirements.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 8, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer