Home Buying in 67101>Question Details

koleczek3, Home Buyer in Maize, KS

Do I have to spend all the money from the sale of my house on a new property to avoid paying taxes on that money?

Asked by koleczek3, Maize, KS Tue May 21, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


That is a tax accountant question. I have heard of one time home sales may not have an income tax charge and I have heard of the 1031 Exchange. Good luck and let me know if I can help you or your friends and family with any real estate needs!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue May 21, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer