Home Buying in Phoenix>Question Details

Jeremy.patte…, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

Disabled vet with wife and small kids need nice home in Avondale and Goodyear.

Asked by Jeremy.patterson19, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jul 12, 2013

I'm a 100% disabled veteran with a wife and three small children and we just moved to the area after being medically retired from the military. I have continuous reliable income(near $4,000 a month) but my credit isn't that great. Are there any companies that will still approve me for a rental? Any privately owned renters? Thanks!

Answers

7
Once you get qualified, make sure you get connected with an agent familiar with VA loans. I've seen good folks not be able to get the home they want because neither their agent nor the listing agent has any idea how to handle a VA buyer.

If you have additional questions about purchasing, I'll be happy to help.
I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS! Call me Jeremy and let's see what all your options are.
May be a good idea meeting with a loan officer and debate options on your specific needs.
If you need help finding a mortgage Co. and or a personal loan officer, please do contact me.
thank you!

Martina R. Enriquez.
Hello Jeremy

I would be honored to help you if you can email me or give me a call .
have some questions i see you want to rent and yes i can help you but maybe you can also work on a plan to in the future purchase a home using your VA eligibility; you might be able to buy for less than you can rent ; now if you cant at this time we will work with you till you are ready

please call me or mail me at 6023241121 or 6025255617

raoul@urhomefinder.com
I think that you will find that many companies will work with credit and the recurring income will certainly help your case.
To start, thank you sir for your service! I too am a veteran and I would be honored to help you find a home for you and your family. I can and will get you into the home you need and deserve. Please call at your convenience to discuss your wants and needs and I will begin working for you immediately.
Respectfully,
Rose Broker
Platinum Premier Realty
602-796-1111
Rose Mulins, Associate Broker - not sure what happened on the typing there. LOL!
Flag Fri Jul 12, 2013
I am sure that we could find you something that you can get approved for. Give me a call or email me and I would love to help :) Contact me at nwolfe@hsmove.com or (602)733-3223.