Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Ken Shuman, Home Owner in San Francisco, CA

Did you recently buy a home at a discounted price? Want to share your story with the CBS Early Show?

Asked by Ken Shuman, San Francisco, CA Mon Mar 9, 2009

CBS Early Show is looking to tape three testimonials of consumers that found homes at a discounted price. If you have any success stories to share, please leave a comment here or send an email to pr@trulia.com. The producer is specifically interested in people who were able to purchase homes for way below market value. They would like success stories for consumers who live in 3 different parts of the country.

Answers

2
Hi Ken,

I am gung ho about the bank owned homes that people can get into that
would otherwise be out of reach. These homes need to sell and our
first time home buyers who are no longer able to use the no money
down programs, can still buy a bank owned home. I'm not happy about the people who have lost
their homes, nor am I happy about the state of our financial institutions, but I am happy to help make
money move.

I have a young buyer who purchased her first home for $67,000 - in great shape. Was $109,000.
I just spoke to her and she would be happy to appear.

Marita Topmiller
Century 21 Realty Group
Indianapolis, IN
317-513-4652
marita@maritatopmiller.com
I have dozens of clients who bought 15-20% under market value. I'd be happy to set something up.