Don Maclary -…, Real Estate Pro in 23451

Did you know Virginia Beach has many neighborhoods with walkability?

Asked by Don Maclary - Realtor* ABR*, 23451 Fri Feb 8, 2013

Answers

2
The City of Virginia Beach and the developers have started working together over the last 15 to 20 years cutting out a certain amount of land for open space. These open spaces have allow communities to be planned with trails for walking. It has given the communities an opportunity to offer it's residents quality of life in and around where they live. There are many neighborhoods that have parks, open spaces, walking trails and even trails for riding horses. Virginia Beach has made a commitment to it's residents to build a community for a lifetime. I've lived here all my life seeing many great changes throughout the entire city. I've certainly seen the city change and grow to become truly "A community for a lifetime".
I am under the impression you can walk in many other places than VA Beach. They walk here all the time up and down the beach and streets.