Home Buying in Brick>Question Details

dianelandrig…, Home Buyer in Brick, NJ

Did this area get flooded from hurricane Sandy?

Asked by dianelandrigan, Brick, NJ Fri Nov 2, 2012

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071198607-193-Club-House-Rd-…

sure did
went for a walk and ever other house was damaged hoses torn down and other electic boxes taken off waiting for to be torn down
no damage in Burnt Tavern Manor. Just power outages, just like everyone else. Power was one of the first back on.
I see now that the question regarding flooding from Sandy was asked from a property on Club House Road. I can't accurately answer regarding that part of Brick.
In my section of Brick, which is between Herbertsville Road and Burnt Tavern Road, there was no flooding and very little damage from the storm.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
Brick has over 100 miles of waterfront land and yes most got flooded........
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
No, I live in this area. There was no flooding and little to no wind damage.
That neighborhood did get hit and has damages, but I can not say for certain if that particular house has any issues. Best bet would be to call the listing agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Best thing to do is to go for a walk on a nice sunny weekend and talk to the neighbors.
The flooding varied greatly on Riverside Drive North in Brick. Some sections were untouched while others were not.
Flag Tue Jan 15, 2013