Ken Privett, Home Buyer in Weston, WV

Did the house prices of the larger homes (5 ) rooms fall like 3-4 bedrooms?

Asked by Ken Privett, Weston, WV Tue Jan 27, 2009

Actually, Florida Real Estate prices keeps going up! But still a great time to buy, because Interest loans remains low!

Carmen G. Munoz, P.A.
Lic. Bienes y Raices/Lic. Realtor
Turnberry International Realty
International Real Estate Sales Specialist
Miami, FL: 305-519-3626
Skype: Realtorcarmeng
Facebook: Carmen G at Turnberry
Twitter: realtorcarmeng
Linkdln: realtorcarmeng
Viber: realtorcarmeng
It seems that now a days, the VERY high-end houses sell, at times at record breaking prices.........
Mostly to South American rich/cash buyers, looking to shelter their $$$$$$
Hi Ken,

I know it has been quite a while since you posted your question. The market for all homes took a big down turn. Things now seem to have stabilized. Inventory is down to about four months, and prices are starting to rise. If you are interested in a free market analysis of your home or neighborhood, please contact me.

Pennie Arneson
the Keyes Company
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Weston's price are increasing every month, call me at 954 297-5634, for more information
The high-end properties have been hit by economic crisis later then the budget homes, but the recovery time takes longer for high-end properties.
As mentioned in the previous posts, home prices have adjusted downward amongst all types of properties. However, depending on what State/City you are looking will depend on the percentage of adjustment.

Typically, the more the home values escalated between 2002 and 2006, the more the home has taken a price adjustment downward over the last couple of years.

Either way, right now is an AWESOME time to purchase. Great prices, great interest rates. And, regardless as to what you hear on the news - - - you can obtain financing quite painlessly. You merely need to be able to verify income, have some money for a downpayment (FHA requires only 3.5%), and have a decent credit score. PERFECT is NOT required. If you meet this criteria, you should have no issue getting a loan from my team of consultants.

Are you looking for a 5 bedroom home? If so, have you decided on a city/state yet? I can do some research to assist you, regardless as to which City/State it is. Let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Lisa M. Brodeur
(954) 868-1416

All Real Estate has been effected by the economy. The number of bedrooms doesn't matter. If I can answer any other questions for you, feel free to contact me.

Stefanie Cohen
Prudential Florida Realty
Yes, Ken. Unfortunately, the price adjustment has affected all kinds of property.

Remember also, not to just assume a five bedroom home is larger. As you probably know, Weston has a great variety of communities that are composed of different home models and sizes. A five bedroom home, in Weston, can be a 2,000 square feet property or a 10,000 square feet one.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

BJ Martinez-Robles
Ingenia Real Estate Group
954-615-2274 Ext. 2
Web Reference: http://www.ingeniareg.com