Beverley A N…, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, FL

Did the house go to Auction at 15895 Caminito Aire Puro

Asked by Beverley A Neuroth, Jacksonville, FL Sun Jan 19, 2014

Answers

4
No, a quick public record search shows no foreclosure activity since 2007. There are 18 similar homes for sale, in the same price range, in Rancho Bernardo. I'll put a link to them in the web reference below.

J.R. Thrasher
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateVeterans.com
(619) 929-0105
RealEstate@JRThrasher.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 21, 2014
Beverly,

If you are wondering about Caminito Aire Puro in Bernardo Heights, it was not on the market or in default at this time. It does show a cancelled listing (traditional sale) on 11/8/13. The list price at that time was a range of $494K - 544K.

If you would like current information about Bernardo Heights or Rancho Bernardo please don't hesitate to contact me. I live and work here, so I know the areas well. I can set you up to receive up to date listings from the MLS for RB and your specific criteria.

Warm Regards,
Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
Rancho Bernardo
CA BRE# 01428288
The listing has been canceled. Do you need a real estate agent to stay on top of available properties for you?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Hello Beverly,

This property was on the market for sale, however, the listing was cancelled in November 2013 and as far as I can tell, it is not up for auction, there are no recorded liens on the property.

If you are interested in purchasing a property in Rancho Bernardo area, I'll be happy to help you. Please feel free to contact me direct .

Fay Yates
HomeSmart Realty West
858-229-5434
fayyates@gmail.com
CAL BRE #0853913
Thank just looking for rental in the area at this time.
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014