Lafontantm@g…, Home Buyer in 01602

Did Wells Fargo Violated my privacy act....?

Asked by Lafontantm@gmail.com, 01602 Thu May 10, 2012

I applied for a loan with Wells Fargo...the consultant from Wells Fargo that was helping me, contacted the Seller to tell them the loan was denied, instead of contacting me/my realtor or my lawyer...Can they do that?

Answers

6
You are the client not the seller.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 10, 2012
yes, i'm the client...
Flag Thu May 10, 2012
Do everything in your power to destroy Wells Fargo.

It is a monstrous, psychopathic criminal enterprise that should be dechartered.

A federal judge in Louisiana recently examined the notes in a suit and found all of them were mis-serviced and, yet, Wells pursued foreclosures even though they knew they were wrong in every case.

The judge was enraged and shocked at the wanton criminality of Wells.

No one in the industry was surprised.

Go and find the most savage, successful tort lawyer and tear Wells' throat out. Then make the criminal referral to the federal AG's office.

Scream bloody blue murder and extract every ounce of revenge.
Wells Fargo broke the law. Consult an attorney to see if you should be suing them.
I agree with Richard, Scott and Louis, you are the Client, not the Seller. Talk to your Attorney.

j
The privacy laws are very specific, ask your attorney as you are already represented. .
I wouldn't think so without your authorization. Did the other real estate professional contact them to check the status or was it part of an extension for financing? Alot can go on in the tense weeks between purchase and sales and closing. At the end of the day though they should get some sort of authorization to discuss with the seller or their agent, your personal financial situation. IMHO. What is your real estate professional/attorney telling you?
Don't know how far a lawsuit may get your attorney can best advise. But given the details you shared you might have an issue to complain about. You'd need an attorney to review the whole situation and make sure you didn't sign or give authorization for disclosure.
Flag Thu May 10, 2012
I don't remmember signing anything for them to share my information with the seller. My real estate agent telling me to sue them.
Flag Thu May 10, 2012