Sal, Home Buyer in 18018 , 89118

Desert Tides

Asked by Sal, 18018 , 89118 Thu Aug 11, 2011

is buying a small condo in tje desert tides a good investment? would like to buy now,cash, sell in one year. where are hoa dues at these days?

Answers

8
Desert Tides backs up to railroads, it is around a lot of commercial properties, and it's close to Flamingo, the strip, and the 15....

If you check Trulia Crime Maps, you'll also see it's IN and AROUND some of the highest crime areas in Las Vegas: http://www.trulia.com/crime/#!clark-nv/13/36.12682,-115.1779…

It is NOT a gated community... HOA is $330 per MONTH. And, it's all 3 story buildings.

There are currently 13 properties available for rent, in the MLS alone. Average 2 bedroom rent is $650. So, as an investors eye would see.... $650 rent - 330 HOA - $60 Tax - $50 PM - $50 EstR - $54 EM - $31 FI, your monthly net = $75.

At an average $42k sales price here... this is NOT a smart investment.

Call me, I have properties available right now that are beautiful AND money makers... between $40k-70k that will make you 10% Cap Rate, with a monthly NET over $475. Seriously, it's probably what you're looking for.

Mark - 702-291-8186.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 11, 2011
Desert Tides is a very nice community, gated in a central area. I'm not sure what the hoa dues are presently. If you need assistance feel free to contact me at 702-526-8029 or debcimino@me.com. I'll check to see what the hoa dues are presently. Thank you, Debbie Cimino, Synergy Sotheby's International Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 11, 2011
Sal: If you want good investment advice, work with agents that acxtually own property in Las Vegas. A small condo is not a good option for a 1 year turnaround.

David Cooper Foreclosure Specialist with 35 Years Investing Experiene. Receive a FREE List of Low-Priced, Bargain Homes with Great Cash Flow for Investors, GO TO website or Call +1-702-499-7037
Sal, you can find some great foreclosures in 89103 that need some work. If you buy it right, and do the right fix up, you can sell for a profit in one year

Hey Sal, how's your search coming along?
Selling in one year in a declining market is not a wise investment. There are 1 bedroom foreclosures selling around $25,000 in better areas

David Cooper. Foreclosure Specialist with 35 Years Investing Experience. Get your Free List of Low-Priced, Bargain Homes with Great Investment Potential Call +1-702-499-7037 or see website
If you're only interested in staying in that area for a year perhaps you'd like to rent a place inside Desert Tides. To turn around and sell it in a year maybe be your best option.

Penny O'Brien
Simply Vegas
3042 S. Durango
Las Vegas, NV 89117
702.321.9383
http://www.PennysProperties.com
penny@Pennysproperties.com
Hi Sal,

Is Desert Tides a community you are specifically interested in? It's definitely not the best rental investment.

Over the last few weeks I have pre-screened, visited, and analyzed hundreds of potential rental properties in the west area of Las Vegas. I break down the asking price, suggested price, all estimated costs, and I show you your real expected return and cap rate.

Contact me direct if you'd like my detailed list of available and recommended investment condo properties.

:)