Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

Caferia, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Denver B2 Zoning Use Question for home buyer

Asked by Caferia, Denver, CO Thu Sep 10, 2009

I want to put a coffee/pastry shop into a B2 zoned house in Denver. The code seems to allow eating places, but not food prep. Can someone clarify if it would be allowed to make the downstairs a small dining place (or bakery), if it is a separate unit from the upstairs used for residential? Or even if it were not separate. Or do I have to go to council for this?

Help the community by answering this question:


You should contact the Denver Zoning Department...720-865-3000... zoningreview@denvergov.org
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 10, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer