Home Buying in Deltona>Question Details

Tarak Pujara, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

Deltona, FL 32738, Can anyone give me idea about this suburb? Is it a good suburb for investment (Overseas investor) ?

Asked by Tarak Pujara, Outside U.S. Sat Feb 9, 2013

Answers

4
Here is something you will find useful. It is a tool that lets you compare neighborhoods very quickly.

http://www.findahomeinportorange.com/micompare/zip/32128/com…

It has info about market rents, crime, schools, income, education attainment levels. All solid info to help you make a decision.

Phil Hanner with the Hanner Team
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 9, 2013
Thanks - Really good information.
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013
Hi my name is Adam, and even though I'm not an oversea investor, I am a local investor, and Deltona is an excellent spot to invest. You're centrally located between Daytona beach and Orlando. Perfect place for most commuters.
I have several homes here, some of which have long term renters and if your interested inhaling a turn key property give me a call. 386-216-5388
Good luck to you.
Contact a local agent - LIKE MYSELF. Deltona as far as overseas investment.... humm there are great deals in Deltona.... Let me ask you this- would you rather have a oceanfront condo- plenty to choose from under 200K email or call my Anytime $ell...1-386-690-6546
if your looking to buy a home for investment Deltona i recommend it because your right in between daytona beach and orlando houses are cheap because deltona is basically a big neighborhood but its growing to become more metropolis house price will increase i live here in deltona im 25 i myself am looking to buy a home here i strongly recommend buying a home near howland or doyle those are best roads for getting in and out of the city