Home Buying in Del Haven>Question Details

Dreamer11, Home Buyer in Edison, NJ

Del Haven... what kind of town is that?

Asked by Dreamer11, Edison, NJ Wed May 16, 2012

I have been looking for the beach house for a while now. We don't have a big budget so we can't get many options for $ 170K . So I came across Del Haven. Seems like there are few houses there for that price and lower. I found one particular house that I especially like on Sunray Beach Road. What kind of area is that? Can you swim in the bay?

Answers

4
The bay is usually very unappealing for swimming.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
I have a great affordable listing in Del Haven! Click this link to see the details!

http://tackk.com/fq3o3b

Offered at $150,000, it is a great buy! It is walking distance to the Delaware Bay and a short drive to the beaches of the Wildwoods, and the historic Victorian town of Cape May! Can be used for year round living or a summer vacation home!
Del Haven is a great little town! QUiet and a short ride to the Wildwoods and historic Cape MayI have a listing at 100 Roosevelt Blvd., Del Haven! Check it out on the Trulia Homes Search. It is in your price range and you can walk to the bay! I'll be happy to show you this listing and any other that peaks your interest!
Joanne Bernardini
Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker- Casa Bella Realtors
Cell 609-947-2451
Del Haven is a very nice, quiet area near the Villas. There are currently 2 homes available in Sunray Rd, both very close to the bay. You have access to the bay, and there are certain areas that you can swim. Unfortunatley, I do not know the specifc areas, but I do know none of them have lifeguards. If you are interested in seeing these homes or any homes in the Villas/ Del Haven area, please call me at 609-870-0066

Thanks, Dave Read
Weichert, Realtors