Home Buying in Elkhart>Question Details

Nancy Larson, Home Buyer in Elkhart, IN

Dear Sir, Would like to keep a horse on the property I would buy. would there be an a need for another electrician in town?

Asked by Nancy Larson, Elkhart, IN Mon Feb 10, 2014

Answers

2
I have a house for sale on this site! with 15 acres, 2 pole barns, 5+ bedroom house, swimming pool. It's only 1/2 mile from downtown Bristol - with all the privacy and space you need, within walking distance to stores and services - all in top shape. 801 & 809 Trout Creek Road, Bristol, IN. It used to be a tree farm, so you might have to cut some trees for horse land, and check the zoning. As far as needing electricians, I have worked with 2 companies that are top notch I can put you in touch with. Homeowner.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 31, 2014
Many homes in Elkhart County are available with enough property to own a horse on the property. In fact, there are many horse owners in Elkhart County. Are you inquiring on a specific property or can I provide you with a list of homes that have enough property for a horse? Please give me a call or email. Jason Ball, Broker (574) 333-6666 or jason@silvercreekrealtyllc.com.
You will need to find a home with 3+ acres. Call me and I can search some homes out for you! Darla Brock (574)596-1394
Thanks.
Flag Fri May 30, 2014
nancylarson@mvtvwireless.com
Flag Tue Feb 11, 2014