Home Buying in Forum>Question Details

Carlos Lagos, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

Dear Forum: I am interested in several properties to buy, three are in the same condo complex and one is a single family dwelling...I would like...

Asked by Carlos Lagos, Cape Coral, FL Thu Jul 4, 2013

I would like to have my realtor write up and present my offers to each and every property at the same time as well as making the sellers of the competing properties for my purchase aware of my offers. Are 4 properties too many? Is my realtor obligated to present my offers? Pros and Cons please! Thank you all!

Answers

4
If you are not working with anyone else I would love to answer all of your questions and help streamline the search process for you. I go beyond the conventional expectations of my customers by educating you on the current market conditions, locating the perfect property that fits your needs, negotiating the best deal possible and protecting your interests every step of the way. Call me and lets talk about how I can help you find a house you will love.

Respectfully,

Terence Trombetti • Realtor®
Gulf Coast Realty Network
Mobile 239.560.1574
terencetrombetti@gmail.com

http://www.capecoralfloridahomes.net
http://www.gulfcoastproperty.net

*Contact me for a current list of active properties that fit your needs. Conventional, foreclosure and short sales. All properties I send come directly from the Realtor's MLS system and therefore are real-time current information, only active and available homes.

See my customer testimonials here:
http://www.zillow.com/profile/terencetrombetti/Reviews?my=y
Unless you're planning to buy all 4, do one at a time. You could end up contractually obligated to buy more than one if your offers are accepted. I live here and know it well. If you're ready, so am I....call me! Happy 4th!
I thought about that...that's why I would make all sellers aware of my position. A contract/acceptance would not only be contingent on financing but being the lowest price of all the properties on which I have made an offer and ultimately my choice on whatever criteria I choose to pick one property.
Flag Thu Jul 4, 2013
Are you planning on purchasing 4 properties? If you are...then it is not too many. That decision is based on your funds and how many properties you want in your portfolio.
Yes...your Realtor is required to present all offers that you want submitted and the listing agent is required to present all offers to their clients as well.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Victor Schargorodski
Broker - Associate
Maxim LLC
cell: 239-218-9400
Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker for over 32 years
Thank you for your interest. Here's my way of thinking/negotiating. When I recently sold my condo I was keenly aware of the competition. Just as sellers try to create a buzz to attract buyers; I would like to make the owners of the properties aware that I am making an offer on each listing and that the best counter-offer will be considered for purchase. Furthermore, although unconventional, I would like to attach an addendum that explains my other offers on the properties that are almost identical and in the same complex.
Flag Thu Jul 4, 2013
If you are looking for 1 property I believe you should stay focused on the one you most desire instead of submitting offers are on multiple properties.

As far as your offers go, yes - real estate agents are required to present all offers regardless of if you write an offer on 1 property or offers on 50 properties.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance to you. As a resident of Cape Coral for over 25 years I know the area extremely well and would be more than happy to answer any questions you have.