Home Buying in Kissimmee>Question Details

Jamrock, Home Buyer in Kissimmee, FL

DO I NEED A SPECIAL VISA TO BUY IN USA?

Asked by Jamrock, Kissimmee, FL Tue Aug 2, 2011

Answers

8
No, you do not need a special VISA to buy in the USA. If you are paying cash, then you'll find no real barriers to buying. If you need a mortgage, then it will depend on what you want to buy, how much you want to pay, and where you are from.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 3, 2011
Hi Jamrock,

No, you do not, we will need a copy of your passport when closing on property. I can help you through the buying process. E-mail or call me for more information.

James Williams, III
REMAX PREMIER PROPERTIES
jameswilliamsiii@me.com
321-402-8047
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 3, 2011
Could you share with us why you desire to buy in the USA? Investment?
Hi Jamrock,
No, you do not need a Visa to buy in the US. If you are a Cash buyer, it will be very simple, with financing, other things to take into consideration. Lots of good answers here.
Genevieve Ramachanran
Hello Jamrock,
No Visa is required to buy a property in the US. I work with foreign buys, so if you need some assistance please let me know.

Devi Pokhoy
407-227-3886
I concur with James below, no special visa, just a valid passport and cash.
If you wanted to finance you will likely be required to place 30% down and finance the remaining 70%.
If the property is going to be used for investment purposes you will have to register with the state and get a tax id number to pay income tax on any income from the property.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty of Kissimmee
407-791-9086

http://www.Avegapacheco.Listingbook.com
there is no visa requirement but some lender require a visa before they will loan money to buy the home. If you want to work with a foreign national agent that know how to help a foreign national then please get in touch. I have been helping foreign national by homes here for 12 years. I know how it works.

Alan@Frontlinefloridarealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.Frontlinefloridarealty.com
there is no visa requirement but some lender require a vise before they will loan money to buy the home. If yo uwnat to work with a foreign national agent that know how to help a foreifn national the please get in touch. I have been helping foreign national by homes here for 12 years. I know how it works.

Alan@Frontlinefloridarealty.com