Judy Emrick, Other/Just Looking in 33773

DOES THE HALLMARK-CAMELOT SUB-DIVISION HAVE A HOA?

Asked by Judy Emrick, 33773 Mon Nov 30, 2009

Answers

5
Be sure you have the time if you try to go for the Fort Worth grant program (Neighborhood Stabilization Program) for a foreclosure. The banks may not wait for you to get your grant together. The last time I worked with the NSP, the bank would not wait up to 90 days for the loan to process and forced a decision to buy the home under FHA or they would move on to another buyer. NSP is not offered in every zip code and there are qualifications. I suggest you contact Paul Duncan at WR Starkey Mortgage if you want to find out more about the NSP (pduncan@wrstarkey.com).
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 20, 2009
Neither have HOAs, but BOTH are eligible for the $8,000 tax credit. Also, depending on the area you're looking to land in, you could qualify for Fort Worth's 25K down payment assistance program. Give me a shout if you'd like more details.

Sajata
Neither Hallmark nor Camelot in Fort Worth have mandatory homeowner's associations. Great neighborhoods, too - with lots of personality and reasonable prices starting around $80,000.

Have a blessed day!
Ronda

Ronda Allen, Realtor and Certified Purchasing Manager
CEO of comingsoonhomes.com
As far as I know it does not. Let me know if you are needing more advice. By the way I pay you 1% of the selling to purchase a home if I am the agent. See web site for qualifications. http://www.texaspropertytaxconsultants.org/Real_estate­_s…
No it does not. Let me know if you would like a list of homes in this area. Thank you!

Jon Sutton