Home Buying in Oceanside>Question Details

Tobipetro, Home Buyer in Oceanside, NY

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE MANAGEMENT NAME OR OFFICE NUMBER FOR THE OCEANSIDE COVE CO-OPS. I'M LOOKING FOR A SALE PRICE OF A UNIT

Asked by Tobipetro, Oceanside, NY Fri Nov 5, 2010

Answers

5
Jeanette Sherman’s answer
hello , my name is jeanette sherman. i am a licensed sales person with century 21 american homes.
i have two units for sale.one is a mint updated lower two bedroom (no steps) unit on the pond. the other is an upper two bedroom updated unit also located on the pond. our office also has a two bedroom for rent.
ALEXANDER WOLF & CO. IS THE MANAGING AGENT. THE HOMES HERE ARE ALL DIFFERENT PRICES.
I WOULD BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION. PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL ME AT
516 455 5011
jsherman@c21amhomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 7, 2010
If you're looking for prices, also check out http://www.mlsli.com under find a home--management's can be reached at 516-349-0540, or information@alexanderwolf.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
The name of the Management Company is Alexander Wolf and I think the # is 516-349- 0504. The prices for the unit start for a 1 bdrm in the mis 2's and a 2 bdrm sometimes 3 bdrm if they convert the garage is in the lower 4's. I think for a co-op they are great units and have so much to offer. Feel free to call me any time for any question you may have. I have a beautiful unit in there on the market now 2 Bdrm and in Diamond Condition with terrace overlooking pond and waterfall. There are some really nice ones on the market right now. Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
Hi, There are currently 10 units for sale in Oceanside Cove. The listing prices start at $236,000 and go up to $409,000. If you would like more information about these coops or would like to make an appointment to see one of them, please feel free to contact me.

Ralph Windschuh
Associate Broker
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com
In the top 2% of Century 21 agents nationwide!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
Alexander Wolf is the management Company. They're in either Plainview or Hicksville...
Cathy Vingelli, Licensed Realtor
Hal Knopf Realty
cathyvinre6@verizon.net