Home Buying in Broomfield>Question Details

Javier Rodri…, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL

Customer relocating to Colorado looking for new home

Asked by Javier Rodriguez, Orlando, FL Mon Jun 11, 2012

Hello! I have a Central Florida customer that is going to relocate to Colorado due to job transfer and would like to purchase a new home in one of the following cities or locations:

• Littleton
• Highlands - ranch
• Broomfield
• Westminster

Need to know if I can be contacted by a NEW HOME SALES COUNSELOR to ask for additional details and work directly towards them.

Thanks and look forward to your response!

Javier Rodríguez
HouseStar Realty
Real Estate Broker, REALTOR ®
Lic: BK703443
Short Sale Foreclosure Resource – SFR
Five Star Institute REO Certified

: 407.429.5243 | Cell: 407.301.3401 | eFax: 407.830.5633
: jrodriguez@housestarrealty.com
: Office: 1033 Semoran Blvd Suite 245 | Casselberry, FL | 32707 USA
"There are no perfect men, only perfect intentions"

Answers

7
Anthem in Broomfield offers some great options. They have new build and resales with everything from Single family homes to 55+. It has acres of walking trails, large community center, pools, tennis courts and beautiful views of the mountains. If you have any other questions I'd be happy to talk with you about them. Jacy 303-961-1538
Javier,

I am familiar with the Broomfield and Westminster area and have helped buyers purchase new homes there. I have also sold many new build homes in Denver and understand the process enough to make the buyers feel comfortable. Also I am familiar with custom home builds. I know the builder's reps and am currently working with buyers to purchase a custom home just north of Broomfield. The new home builders and custom home builders are all Realtor friendly and are willing to work with Buyer's Agents to move their homes. Let me know if i can be of assistance to you or your potential buyers her in Colorado. Best of success with your endeavors.

.Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hello Javier,
I am new to Trulia but have investors that purchase in central Florida. Let me know if we can reciprocate.

Thank you!

Mario Lozano
Harvest Realty II
Sold@DenversAgent.com
Hi Javier,

I would love to help out a buyer interested in the Broomfield or Westminster area. I currently live in Broomfield and grew up in Westminster. My husband is also in the new build industry and so I am in the know with the new homes in both cities. Thanks for reaching out and I hope to hear from you soon! My number is 303.601.6612 and my email is wendyhighfield@iregroup.com.

Have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Wendy Highfield
Innovative Real Estate Group
wendyhighfield@iregroup.com
303.601.6612
Hi Javier,
I am well versed in the area you are discussing. 25 years living & working in the area. Our office is the largest in Colorado with 19 offices all along the front range so we get a lot of new soon to be listed homes coming through our office 1rst. listings. Also, bi-lingual.

Visit my website for additional info.

Thx!

http://www.FrontRangeProperties.com
Blog: http://www.ABRpro.com
Javier,

I would be happy to show them around Littleton and Highlands Ranch and maybe introduce them to the Tallyns Reach area or Parker, if that interest them. Do you know why they are looking at such different areas? Broomfield and Westminster are very different from Highlands Ranch. Are they trying to stay close to their future work? Are they concerned with schools? Coming from Orlando they're going to miss the water. I know I miss waking up and deciding if the weather was going to be better over on the Gulf or the Pacific. I only lived in Celebration for a year but I had lived in the Denver Metro area before and knew exactly which area I wanted to get back to in Colorado. I picked my area for many reasons and would be happy to share those reasons with your Buyers.

Sandy Kinslow
The Kinslow Team LLC
kinslowteam@aol.com
Javier-

My wife Kim and I are Denver natives and have over 500 client success stories in this market. We'd love to to help your client with their relocation to our market. Rest assured we will take great care of them. Please call or email and let us know how we may be of help.

Jeff O'Grady
303-523-4040
Success@Pays2Know.com