Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

jangelesrn, Home Buyer in 07003

Currently reside in NJ, interested in relocating, how hard is it to find a nursing job in Dallas?

Asked by jangelesrn, 07003 Sat Feb 1, 2014

A friend of mine got multiple offers for nursing jobs when they moved to Dallas recently from Chicago after the graduated. There is a myriad of hospitals and clinics in the DFW metroplex and the demand for nurses here is high. I doubt that you will have any issue with finding a great nursing job here!

Let me know when you are ready to relocate! I can help you find the perfect place close to your new job! :)
There are many. But you should be doing your search for jobs online way before moving to Dallas. Then pick any 1 Realtor to help you find housing.
There are tons of hospitals, doctor's office and Urgent care/ER care in our area. I don't think you'll have a problem finding a job here.

However, I would suggest that you start applying for a job as a nurse here and see how many responses you get. Also spend some time to come and visit Dallas to determine whether you like it here. Let me know if you have other questions, you can call me at 469-371-2899.

Take care,

Susie Kay, Realtor®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!