Home Buying in Huntsville>Question Details

Jayo96, Home Owner in 36610

Currently I owe about 74k on my house, i want to do some renovations, should I do a refinance for 30 yrs and or can I do that?

Asked by Jayo96, 36610 Thu Jul 11, 2013

..Currently I owe about 74k on my house, i want to do some renovations and wanrt to take out equity, now currently its at 15 yrs, should I do a refinance for 30 yrs and or can I do that?

Answers

3
Jay,

I have several fantastic loan officers that I work with and all of my clients clients have been very pleased. Send me an email, call or text me and I will forward you their information.

Thanks! Jennie
Hi Jay,
A lot will depend on the the actual amount of equity that you currently have in your home. Depending on the specifics of your situation, we would look at both a traditional mortgage as well as a Renovation mortgage.

If you are looking to refinance a property, working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your mortgage options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
Jay, you need to contact your Mortgage company or check around to find out who will I've not only the best advice but the best rates.