Denali2017, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

Current market availability and price ranges.

Asked by Denali2017, Delray Beach, FL Wed Sep 12, 2012

My wife and I are researching the various areas from Miami to West Palm Beach to find out what the current market is offering. We do not have children yet and so we do not have a lot of requirements; primarily that a home be clean and safe. We do not mind living in a condo, but would also be open to a small bungalow. A 3/2 or 2/2 without upgrades is fine. How likely is it to find home like this in the Ft Lauderdale area for 120k-150k? We like the idea of being closer to Miami without paying the premium. If it is not possible, that is fine, just looking to see what is available.

Looking for an experienced realtor that is not pushy, and that is open to finding a place in this budget range without budget creep.

Excellent credit. Jobs. Downpayment ready.

Answers

5
I would start looking at townhomes or condos in Hallandale - Holywood - Dania area, and depending if you want to go west of I95 or not, there a chance you could find a few single family homes there also.
Also I know a few nice gated neighborhoods in North Miami Beach has what you are looking for.
I've been working the South Broward thru North Miami area for the past 12 years.
Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss the details.

Monica Marta
United Realty Group
(954) 260-2104
Email: mdmarta@bellsouth.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Hi Denali2017,

Per your question on Trulia > Current market availability and price ranges.

Asked by Denali2017, Delray Beach, FL •A few minutes ago

I am a Relocation Specialist, this is what I do!

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (954) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
Web Reference: http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Hello Denali2017,
My name is Meir and I am a veteran Realtor, successfully selling Broward County since 1985.

It is possible, as long as you do not inssist on a single home, which seems like you are not!

Sounds like your main target will be the southern part of Broward County (Hollywood; Davie; Dania Beach...)

You can search the FULL inventory of the Board of Realtors off this site: http://www.WeSellBroward.com

I will be more than happy to assist you in your home search and discuss further your needs.

We are here to assist you with all your Real Estate needs in Greater Broward County area.
Again, Connie thank you for your inquiry. Looking forward to assisting you in your home search!

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni CRS, CDPE, RECS & Team
CRS (Council of Residential Specialists)
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Soceity)

http://www.WeSellBroward.com All Star Realty Inc.
**Direct phone# (954) 338-5220 & (954) 572-1529

**The best Real Estate you will ever purchase is the real estate you purchased yesterday

Remember, don’t keep us a secret: We LOVE referrals!

Always do right.This will gratify some people and astonish the rest- Mark Twain
Quick search results: there are 522 active for sale 2 or 3 bedroom, 2 bath, single family homes within 40 miles of Fort Lauderdale (so from West Palm Beach to almost Homestead). Your odds of finding something that meets your needs are very good. Of course the number of potentials will be greatly reduced once you would tell me more about your criteria.

Feel free to reach out to me through your preferred means of communication if you'd like to take this further. I proud myself of offering service and guidance, and not a pushy sales attitude. We can find something within your budget and at your own speed.

Alin Zdroba
Lic. Real Estate Broker
Propertio
954-418-2154 (office)
704-351-3682 (cell)
alin.zdroba@propertio.com
http://propertio.com
Web Reference: http://propertio.com
Good Morning,

My name is David and I am a realtor here at Keller Williams as well as on Trulia.com. I want to reply to your question in regards to a condo or small bungalow that is close to the Miami area without paying the Miami Premium cost of living. There are several available in the Ft. Lauderdale, Dania Beach, and Hollywood areas. If you are interested, I will be more than happy to assist you in your home search and discuss further with you about those homes.

I am available to help you with your real estate needs here in the greater Fort Lauderdale area. If you ever have a question about a property, please feel free to call me at 954-536-1561. Looking forward to assisting you in your home search!

David Silverman
Realtor, Sales Associate
Dsilverman@KW.com
954-536-1561

Office:
1801 N. Pine Island Rd, Suite 210
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33322
Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. Could you give me a general idea of which neighborhoods in Ft Lauderdale would fit those requirements and whether the price would support a smaller home or if it would only support a condo? This way I can drive through and confirm the area would work for us before getting serious about a particular area.
Flag Wed Sep 12, 2012