Good Luck with your move.
Bev Sherratt, Realtor SFR
41463 Margarita Road Suite 100
Temecula, CA 92591
CA DRE 01490950
1) Find a good agent/broker that you like (ours has been in the home building business for years and is now an agent)
2) Make sure you are pre-approved as indicated below
3) Make a trip out there for a long weekend, meet with your agents and see as many houses you can while you are there. Being able to work from home, you should be able to even take your work with you. This will give your agent more of a feel for what you are looking for.
4) Once you go back home if you have not found what you are looking for your agent should still keep looking for you, taking video and photos and send them your way.
5) we curently have an offer on a home and are waiting to hear back, but I am prepared to go out again at a moments notice even without my husband to look at more homes if need be. So flexibility is a must.
6) Our plan is to close before we move (overnight contracts etc) so therefore there will not be any time out there without a place to stay. Depending on your situation though this may not work. We plan on renting our house out here in Missouri, so we plan on having everything packed by a certain date and probably stay in an extended stay hotel for a couple weeks here before we make the drive.
I hope all of this helps!
Good Luck to you!
HomeQuest Properties, Inc.
You also need to work with a mortgage lender who knows what the heck he is doing so your closing date isn't delayed 5-15 days.
The best way to prepare for your loan approval and avoid any surprises that may cause delays, you need a Preferred Buyer Advantage Loan Approval. It eliminates surprises, brings more peace to you knowing your loan will close, and it closes faster! Plus, when sellers see you have the highest level of loan approval, you bring more leverage to the negotiation table.
Read about it in the web reference link below. Most lenders do not offer this or will not take the time to provide this level of approval up front.
Recently I've been assisting a family relocate to North Carolina and while they were traveling we were able to utilize hotel business centers for faxing, etc. As far as choosing a place to live, whether it be Temecula or Murrieta, there are plenty of ways to be able to do this. I would love to be a part of choosing your new home. Please feel free to contact me when you are ready.
Lillian Wlasiuk REALTORÂ®
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Home Smart Realty
DRE Lic. #01423045
Happy to help,
Homesmart Real Estate
Thanks and hope to work with you soon,
Jennifer and Don
Brokers, Don Johnson Realty Group
Give me a ring/text/e-mail and let me know your price range so I can send you properties for you to view...
Real Estate broekr 01192011
I would be VERY happy to assist you!
Exit Realty Murrieta