Home Buying in Yeadon>Question Details

SAR, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Credit score 610. Student loans show late for June/July. In school current now. However I can’t get financed. good job (55k yr) What can I do?

Asked by SAR, Philadelphia, PA Wed Sep 11, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

4
The best thing to do is to speak with a lender like myself. That credit score and those lates can make it hard to get a mortgage so speaking with a experienced lender like myself is what it will take to get you the financing that you need. In order to figure if I can help you a lot more information will be needed so give me a call or email if you would like help. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Hello SAR,

I can get financing for someone with a 610 credit score.
I am doing a couple right now. give me a call.

Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
Southampton Pa 18966
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
VOTED BEST IN BUCKS 2010 & 2012
NMLS ID 143960
Hi SAR, I recently had a client that was pre approved for a mortgage, was late once on a student loan, and they wanted to pull his mortgage. And he had a high credit score and was putting 5-10% down. I was able to get him approved, but at a significantly higher interest rate.

My point here is that depending on the type of student loan (federal government-backed or private) will determine what can be done here. Even if I can find a mortgage rep who can can work with a 610 credit score, you may have to put 5% or more down, you may have a high interest rate, and if it is a federal student loan, they may not be able to help at all.

I live and work in South Jersey (just did a deal in Sicklerville) and would be happy to put you in touch with a loan officer.

Feel free to email me in private.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
856.617.1212
axelson@kurfiss.com
Please see the provided link below to connect with a remax agent who can connect you with a recommend lender who maybe able to help with credit repair and/or what needs to be removed from your report in order to get you financed.