Kavitha, Renter in Julington Creek, Jac...

Could you please list some new construction homes in alpharetta - fulton county SD?

Asked by Kavitha, Julington Creek, Jacksonville, FL Fri Apr 26, 2013

Answers

9
I work with the top agents in the area that have the local knowledge you are seeking.
Let me know and I can connect you with them.
There are some great new homes in Alpharetta/Milton area (price range varies hugely)
Vickery Crest
Milton Place
The Highlands
The Hampshires
Heydon Hall
The Manor
Kingsly Estates
Cogburn Estates

In the Alpharetta/JohnsCreek area here are some:
Windfaire
Tavistock
Inisfree
Villas of Johns Creek
Gates of Johns Creek

Depending on what your looking for and your price range, I would happy to help you in your search. Feel free to contact me (info is below) and we can narrow down the search.

Siobhan Schaeffer
Solid Source Realty Inc
404-641-3373 (cell)
770-475-1130 x5457 (office)
404-935-0722 (fax)
http://www.PremierAlpharettaRealty.com
Kavitha, REALTORS® are held to a higher standard. Any real estate licensee can help you buy or sell a home, but only a REALTOR® keeps working to protect your investment long after the sale.

Not every real estate licensee is a REALTOR®. As a REALTOR®, I have made a choice to help lead the fight to protect your investment, preserve private property rights, and defend the American Dream of home ownership. The political activity of REALTORS® at all levels of government is saving homeowners thousands of dollars over their lifetime.

Protect your investment. Use a REALTOR® when you sell or buy a home.

The REALTOR® Difference
Protecting Your Investment

REALTOR® - A Registered collective membership mark that identifies a real
estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS®
and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Inquiries regarding the Code of Ethics
should be directed to the board in which a REALTOR® holds membership.
REALTORS
Ask your Realtor to forward you what is available. If you have not hired a Realtor yet, click on the "Find a Pro" tab at the top of the page, plug in your zip code (that you will be purchasing in), interview 5 or 10 agents on the first page, then hire the one you feel will most fit your needs.
Hi Kavitha,

Let me welcome you to Atlanta!

What type new construction are you looking for - condo townhouse or single family homes - how many bedrooms? I have many other relevant questions as well.

Most builders do not have all thier exisiting homes under construction listed online because if it sells before drywall is installed, they do not have to pay MLS fees.

I specialize in New Construction and in addition to being a Broker/Owner, am an ICC Code Certified Building Inspection and New Home Construction Expert - I can offer you several distinct advantages with this experience.

Visit the site below for more information on North Fulton new construction homes, in Alpharetta.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me for some valuable advice and a sound plan of action based on your needs and time line to move.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties
The number of building permits being issued is up right now. That means that you will be seeing more new construction hitting the marlket in the coming months. It is important to keep in mind that in some subdivisions, not every home there is listed in FMLS/MLS. Even though the home may be availble for sale, it may not be listed in those systems.

If you are looking to purchase a property, working with a knowledgeable and seasoned loan officer is critical in today's market. Getting Pre-Qualified is the only way for you to find out your mortgage options. To get Pre-Qualified for your purchase, you can submit your request online at http://www.rodneymason.com.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of mortgage lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
I will be happy to help... Please call me at your convenience: 770.490.6929

Best...

Judy
We're looking around between 250K to 350k.
We do have new construction in North Fulton/Alpharetta. What price point are you interested in? What area will you work in? When do you plan to move here? I am from Jacksonville but have lived in Alpharetta since 1979 - long before it was the place to be...