Home Buying in 92880>Question Details

Susan Robert…, Other/Just Looking in 92880

Could someone tell me how to calculate property taxes, Mello Roos and/or?

Asked by Susan Robertson, 92880 Mon Sep 8, 2008

other special assessments in the ZIP code 92880 (Eastvale area of Corona)? Thank you very much!

Help the community by answering this question:


Special assessments can change as neighborhoods change. For specific assessments, contact a real estate agent in the city in question. A competent one will know how to find the info for you, and will be happy to do so.

Cameron Novak, Real Estate Broker
The Homefinding Center
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 7, 2011
You'll need to check the county assessor website, or have your real estate professional look up the information for you.

Here's the link to the Property Information page with the Riverside County Assessor... http://pic.asrclkrec.com/Default.aspx
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 17, 2010
Hi there Susan, go to http://riverside.asrclkrec.com/
You can look up the tax records and mello roos and special tax assessments for 92880

If you need help with this please let me know
Kind Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 8, 2008
County tax assessor website provide detail rates
http://www.lynn911.com http://www.homes-for-sale-dallas.com
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 8, 2008
Hi Susan:

The actual rate for taxes are 1.0 for most homes in Souther California. The problem lies in special assessments, Mellow Roos, CFD's and other bonds. Each County has a calculator on the County assessors Web site to figure out what your taxes would be for any particular home. (Sometimes the calculator is down), After searching their site you are looking for estimate my taxes and it will estimate what your taxes will be and also what your special assessment taxes will be. If you would like for me to help you with that just e-mail me the address, tell me when the closing date will be and I will look it up and forward you the information. Don't forget some of the bonds can go up each year and they also have an end date in most cases. If you are working with a Realtor, they should be able to give you that information on any of the homes you are interested in.

I hope that was helpful.

Diana Margala 909-945-5763
Web Reference: http://www.diana@dianam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 8, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer