Home Buying in Boone>Question Details

Christina, Home Buyer in 27614

Could someone tell me about Heavenly Mountain? Is this a religious development? Beautiful views but really apprehensive from what I've read

Asked by Christina, 27614 Tue Apr 5, 2011

about...

Answers

2
This is an interesting community. The GURU of heavenly Mountain would be a Realtor named Margo Lenmark. You may find it benicicial to contact her at:

margolenmark1@gmail.com
Hope that helps. There are many intricate building features and restrictions in this community even today with new owners, etc and margo knows all.
Have a spectacular day.

Judy Wagner
popsgram@bellsouth.net
ALLAN & JUDY WAGNER, Wagner Team
NAR GREEN Designee REALTOR®
RDH, e-PRO, ASP, GRES
Accredited Staging Professional
http://www.Home2Mtn.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
I understand your apprehension, for the past several years the development has had some major changes. Heavenly Mountain use to be a religious development. It is no longer owned by the developers and many of the original owners have moved away or sold their properties. I had a very good friend that bought a foreclosed home in Heavenly Mountain. They seem to be getting the new Home Owners Association together and everything seems to be getting much better for the current owners. I would ask to see all documentation about the new Home Owners Association before closing on a home in the development.