Home Buying in Alhambra>Question Details

Mysusan, Other/Just Looking in 91801

Could anyone suggest a small town in the Los Angeles area that I could purchase a 2-bedroom, 2-bath house that isn't ANCIENT and in a bad area.?

Asked by Mysusan, 91801 Tue Sep 3, 2013

I am a very low income WHITE senior, and would like to trade DOWN with my current home in the next year. My budget would be $300K.

Answers

5
Hi, I have a few areas I like because I sold homes in those towns. But Im not sure about your square footage requirements, so give me a call and we can discuss. Camelia Vera 626-484-4500
Web Reference: http://Cbgeorgerealty.com
You'd have to be very patient and be ready to buy as soon as the lisint comes up. Call me and I'll walk you through the process.
Flag Wed Sep 4, 2013
Would have to be around 1200 sq. feet, with a yard for my dog and cats. I can't do the I.E. or the high desert however, just toooo hot!
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
Looks like you got some really good answers below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Alex, nobody will give me a loan with $0 for an income!
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
I would be happy with an area, NOT TOO HOT, so the I.E. is out for me. I have a disability and the heat is too much!

I no longer am able to work, so a small town, away from a big city would be perfect!
In this kind of market, we are lucky to find decent homes at price level of $300K in Alhambra or cities around it. If you're looking for newer home in a decent area maybe you should consider looking at the other areas or cities. Let me know if there is something that I can be of help.
Any particular area in mind? Would you consider Ontario, Riverside, Pomona areas? Are you getting financing or CASH buyer? What is your Downpayment if getting financing?
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
I want to leave the Alhambra area. Looking for a small town, that still has decent prices. I have HORRIBLE neighbors and the cost of living is wayy too high!
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
It's hard to find 2-bedroom, 2-bath house nearby Alhambra below $300K.