Home Buying in Greendale>Question Details

Peggy Buetow, Home Buyer in Milwaukee, WI

Could I purchase condo on Radburn with contingency that I sell my house first? I'll take it!!!

Asked by Peggy Buetow, Milwaukee, WI Sat Feb 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094981546-6679-Radburn-Ln-Gr…

Answers

5
Could you qualify for a mortgage on this condo without selling your current home with no rental income being used? If you really want this condo this may be an option for you to explore. Call me to find out all your mortgage options!

Mandy Fritsche
Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS# 557211
262-327-5700 Cell
877-868-9198 Fax
mandy.fritsche@prospectmtg.com
http://www.MyProspectMortgage.com/mfritsche
Yes but just to let you know it has an offer accepted working through contingencies.

Call me for more info.
920-988-0588
You could write an offer contingent on your home closing. It would be important that your home is listed for that offer to be considered. If you have any questions and/or would like to chat, feel free to drop me a line.
Steven
You can certainly write an offer on this condo with a home sale contingency but keep in mind that it may not be as strong as offers without this contingency. If you really love the property then it is worth a shot!

Do you already have your home on the market? If so are you seeing a lot of activity/interest?

If you have further questions or need to set up a viewing for this condo just let me know.

Thanks- good luck!

Jessica
414.374.3841
Hi Peggy,

Yes, you can submit an offer to purchase on that condo subject to the sale and closing of your house. However, until you remove that contingency, you could be bumped off as the primary offer by another buyer. This means that you might have spent money on home inspections, testing and loan applications that, if bumped, you will not get back.

Usually, sellers prefer to see non-contingent offers and might want a higher price from you than if you didn't need to sell, first, especially if your home is not yet on the market.

Jeff