Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

Tito8824, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Could I get financing from a bank for a home loan with an itin#, have money to put down and possibly a co-signer with a valid ss#?

Asked by Tito8824, New York, NY Wed Jan 9, 2013

Answers

6
I think ITIN loans are a thing of the past. I've not seen anyone do them for 2-3 years now or more.
Maybe with co-signer that is different. Check with any lender and let them know your situation if you do have a co-signer.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Tito,

I can get loans done for people with an ITIN number without any co-signers. I do need to know who will be living in the home. There is a little more work required, but there is no one that will be able to get you the terms I can: No down payment, no closing costs, no perfect credit required. If you do not have open credit accounts (car loans, credit cards, etc) that is OK; I can use alternative credit such as utility payments. Friday's rate was 3.375% on a 30- year fixed.

Check out http://www.NACA.com for some background and details. Contact me with any questions.

John Lyng
Mortgage Counselor - NMLS 280951
JLyng@NACA.com
I get about 5 of those clients every week but can not help them. I have tried Naca before but honestly, it was not a good experience.
Flag Wed Apr 9, 2014
Contact any lender of your choice and get hard answers from them.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty
It depends on how much you put down and what your credit is like. A co - signer will not be of much help but you should find a good lender (ask who you bank with if they have one) and get prequalified - they will ask you a list of questions about your finances, the house price, amount down - this will take a day or so and you will be able to take it from there.
It is unlikely unless you are a business with valid books that show teh business income, expenses and tax returns. Your first step should be to neet with a local and trusted loan officer who can guide you and prequailify you
Hi Tito, You need to speak with a lender....... They will be able to answer any questions & offer options based on your particular situation.