Home Buying in Wildwood>Question Details

Waterfront, Home Buyer in 29576

Cost to complete the interior of a NEW construction 3000 sq ft home i n NJ ?

Asked by Waterfront, 29576 Tue Dec 20, 2011

We are looking to purchase a NEW construction home that is COMPLETED on the outside, hardy plank siding, anderson windows, metal room, garage doors, balconies etc... and has only studs on the interior, has rough in plumbing, stairway, is a 6 bedroom, 4 bath home in NJ, what would the estimated cost be to complete ? We realize cost would be based on our taste, just an average interior cost, not the top of the line ? Thanks so much.

Answers

1
My suggestion to finish off a 3000 square foot home on the interior only would run you approximately $50-65 a square foot depending on your selections and colors. If you operate as the general contractor then you may get by at $150,000.00, however if your hiring a general contractor there will be a 20% premium on top of that.

I have a very good client named Gerry Finlay who purchase a shell property in West Wildwood on Magnolia Avenue and that was about 2200 square feet, she spent about $125,000.00.

Good Luck, I hope it works out for you.

Brian McDowell
RE/MAX at the Shore
2500 New Jersey Avenue
North Wildwood, NJ 08260
609-517-7848
wildwoodremax@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 21, 2012