Harsh, Home Buyer in 19403

Corinthian vs West Conshohocken

Asked by Harsh, 19403 Mon May 26, 2008

What do you think is a better buy from a pure investment / resale perspective? A condo in Corinthian Condosor a single family home in West Conshohocken? Both are priced around the same.

Answers

4
I believe, from purely a resale perspective, that a single-family home would be a better investment. In the future, you could potentially sell to a wide variety of buyers. Condo fees are sometimes an issue with buyers, especially when the could buy a single family home. I agree with the previous answer about the restrictions with a condo. You need to look at the rules and regulations of the assoc. Some assoc. have deed restrictions on renting out a condo, which could possibly come into play in the future. Ed
Carboy
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 29, 2008
Single family homes normally bring you the biggest return on your investment. However, depending on the main factors, price, location, desirability and demand, that is really the only way to figure out which is best to buy. People love to live in Conshy since taxes are lower in certain areas and you are just close enough to the city but also far enough away. With a single you have no association to worry about. You own it all, not just the "air" within the walls. You have to be careful, there are some pretty tight restrictions for some condo associations. You need to have someone do some further research to actually come to a conclusion.
Web Reference: http://www.StaceyKarp.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 28, 2008
I am suprised someone from the Corinthian marketing department hasn't opined yet! hahaha I mean what the heck are the getting paid to do again? More people traffic this site now I think than even realtor.com...whammy!