Lee, Home Buyer in Jackson, MS

Considering purchasing a new home at Highland Estates at Oak Creek in East Highland, CA. Need Info!

Asked by Lee, Jackson, MS Sun Dec 28, 2008

Newer Toll Brothers subdivision east of Highland. We love the home but know very little about the area. Looking for any info on the neighborhoods, schools, crime, etc. Any info is appreciated

Answers

10
To consider a purchase in the Highland Estates is a decision that involves more then just emotion.
you also need the funding ?
Being able to apply for and receive the funding is also part of the decision making process.
if you need further help, feel free to ask
Russ
As of today (6-16-13) there are currently 62 properties listed in Highland, CA. Prices ranging from $37,900 to $1,399,000. Interested in purchasing in either Highland, San Bernardino, or Redlands area? Call me at 909-534-4164. Most information regarding schools, crime, shopping areas, etc. is available online. Feel free to call me and I can help you find the information you are looking for.
Hi Joan ~ have you seen the homes in the East Highlands Ranch location? There are no mello rues but a home owners accociation fee of 101.00, in the Cove area, and you get quite a lot for the buck. They make it very affordable.
Is the assoc 165.00 if so why it has a gate very little landscaping except mowing the doggy park. There is no gym , pools etc so why so high
Hi Joan,

We currently do not have our own course, though there is periodic talk of one going in on Highland Ave. just East of the 330 (& 210) Freeway- BUT that is O.K. since we are SURROUNDED by some Fabulous Courses that I am sure that you will enjoy!

Redlands Country Club

San Bernardino:
Arrowhead Country Club
Shandin Hills Golf Club
San Bernardino Golf Course
Palm Meadows Golf Course

In Calimesa & Beaumont there are THREE (including PGA):
http://calimesacountryclub.com/golf/proto/calimesacountryclub/
http://www.eastvalleygolfclub.com/

In Fontana:
http://www.sierralakes.com/

There are also other close courses in Colton, Rialto and Moreno Valley, Ontario, Chino, Chino Hills.... the list goes on.

Have a great night!
Trevolyn
Hi Joan,
Re: your question about the Mello Roos. Yes, the Toll Bros. homes do have them. I can not remember the tax rate off the top of my head but I will try to get back to you with that information.
Trevolyn
IS THEE ANY GOLF COURSES IN THIS AREA?
IS THERE A MELLO ROOSE WHAT IS THE TAX RATE EXACTLEY. HOPE IT'S NOT 2%
Hello Lee,
The last model in the subdivision is now for sale- fully furnished with all options included; it's absolutely lovely!
If you contact me (@909-262-6221), I can email you their flyer with all the info.
There are also some other really fabulous buys in the immediate area that you might also be interested- a couple with really great views!
If you already bought congratulations, on your new home :-) if not there is still time to take advantage of the tax credit!
The Toll Brothers subdivision you talking about is a very nice area. I have done several loans in that community. However, the only issue that I see is that there is a Homeowners Association Fee of $165.00 a month as well as a higher tax rate in that subdivision (as are in a few areas of Highland!) They are gorgeous homes and the folks that I did the loans for love their gated community. The prices have dropped considerably, so there may be some great deals out there.