Home Buying in Anthem>Question Details

SopranoFamily, Home Buyer in Henderson, NV

Considering purchasing a home in Sun City Anthem...OR Green Valley Ranch area. Will only rent to seniors either way. Any advice?

Asked by SopranoFamily, Henderson, NV Mon Jan 21, 2013

Answers

3
From Green Valley to Sun City is all a very nice area. I believe in Sun City you get more of the 55+. I do loans and the houses i have been closing on this area are beautiful and reaaly great deals! Live there myself.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 13, 2013
Homes in both Sun City and Green Valley are extremely nice. Homes in Sun City tend to rent more slowly than they do in other sections of town. If you are in Sun City, you can only rent to 55+ people. If you are in Green Valley, you will have to rent to everyone.
Thank you Myra. I may want to purchase and use as a rental for seniors only. Anthem is nice! Can you help with management of property?
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
I have a listing in Sun City Anthem and would love to show it to you if are interested. I am also very familiar with this Community and GV Ranch as it is not only my area of expertise but where I live. You can contact me for any questions via email at JGVegasRealty@gmail.com or you can call me at (702) 822-0164.
Thank you John.
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013