Home Buying in Richboro>Question Details

Maureen Dall…, Other/Just Looking in Richboro, PA

Considering move to a Rancher in the spring/summer. Want to live in the CRSD area . Want 3 BRS/2 - 3 Baths. Need price range for this type of home?

Asked by Maureen Dallas, Richboro, PA Mon Nov 12, 2012

Hi Maureen

I have searched the Multiple Listing in the CRSD and found a Rancher that recently sold in Churchville for $274,000 . Two others sold in the Richboro area for $356,000 and Washington Crossing for $339,000. With the Spring Market on the way there will be Ranchers coming back on the market. We can find you a home that will meet your needs ands wants and have you settled in by Summer .

Please contact me so we can find you what you want!

Thank You

Jen Buschel

Hi Maureen, depends on the condition. If you are looking for move in ready you are going to go on the high end closer to $400K. A lot of Ranch homes are older homes and many are dated. Yet, they are still in high demand, so if you are willing to do some work you are looking in the mid $300,000 to start.

I would love to help you find your next home.

Anna Domzalski
Keller Williams Real Estate
(215) 757-6100x342
The quick answer would be in the $300m range.

I would like to help, send list of open houses that fit type/size to check neighborhood inventories.

I would also suggest that is the best time to talk to people about mortgages and preping or maintaining finances and credit.

Please contact me to, we can meet to discuss your plans and find your new home.

Thanks, Linda
Hi, Maureen...I would be happy to interview for the opportunity to help you find your next home. Please email me so we can set up a time to talk. Thank you. Diane
Hi Maureen,

The lowest "realistic" price range for a rancher in Council Rock SD will be somewhere in the $300K's. If you want a more upgraded house or a more premier location within the district, obviously, the price will be higher. Here are some samples of homes in Council Rock school district in the $300K to $400K price range.

Homes in Council Rock School District: $300K - $400K Price Range

Hope this helps.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime.