Home Buying in Cape Coral>Question Details

Torgeir.niko…, Home Buyer in

Considering buying property in the CpCoral/PrtCharlotte area. What are the possibilities of financing property @ 120k, 30% down for foreign residents?

Asked by Torgeir.nikolaisen, Thu May 9, 2013

Answers

10
Thanks for all the replies. I'll try to get back to You all soon.
Several lenders here in the states are able to assist you with your financing. I work with a large number of foreign buyers and have the connections needed to get you financed.

Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575 if I can be of further assistance.
There are finance options for foreign nationals, but you will need to speak with a lender about getting pre-approved. I know a couple good lenders who do these types of loans, I would be happy to relay their contact information to you. Just connect with me via email.

David Lang
dave@thelangteam.net
239-677-8780

http://www.SWFloridaHomeSearch.com
In the real estate business, knowledge is power and no one knows the local real estate market like a Realtor. I closely monitor market trends, news and forecasts that impact the local and state’s real estate industry and Florida economy. I have sold over 15 million dollars in homes southwest Florida and specialize in working with Buyers. Allow me to represent you as a Buyers Agent and I will locate the home you're looking for, negotiate the very best deal possible and protect your interests every step of the way. Call me and lets talk about how I can help you accomplish your real estate goals.

Kind regards,

Terence Trombetti • Real Estate Agent
Gulf Coast Realty Network
4002 Del Prado Blvd. S.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
239.560.1574 Mobile
239.540.2100 Office
239-540-1206 Fax
terencetrombetti@gmail.com
http://www.gulfcoastproperty.net
http://www.capecoralfloridahomes.net
Your best bet would be to get prequalified as a foreign investor. I have worked closely with the enclosed Brokers and they have been able to offer some great loan options for my foreign clients.

Glenn Midnet
Managing Director
Premier Mortgage Consultants
4829 Coronado Pkwy.
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Ph. 239-542-8800 Ext.203
TF. 877-276-8323
Fx. 866-211-0629
Cell. 239-849-2373
NMLS#: 388211
gmidnet@premiermortgageswfl.com
http://www.PremierMortgageSWFL.com

There is private financing available, however you have to demonstrate that you have an income with the ability to make your monthly payments. If you'd like to work with me in your home search, I can put you in touch with a private lender that can assist you with that, and explain the scopes and guidelines of the program.

Please call me with any further questions, 239-677-9493.

Maydeline Morales
When talking about working with a traditional bank, it depends on where you are from. I have a like new waterfront property in Cape Coral that we are offering to seller finance that is right in your price range. Give me a call and we can discuss the details.

John Martin
Sun Realty
239-246-3004
Jrmartin.mig@gmail.com
I work with a lender that offers 30% down for foreign nationals. Please email me and I will pass along their info. I also have new construction foreign national financing from as low as 10% down when you use my preferred builder.

Israel Emory
MarketWatchRealEstate.com
Isemory@hotmail.com
Hello!

It is my understanding that all foreign loans require a 35% down payment.
If you need contact information for lenders handling foreign loans, please email me at
Lilorealtor@gmail.com

Lilo
A great mortgage broker is your best option. Contact me and I'll pass on the name of two that I prefer.