Home Buying in Cumming>Question Details

venky.konda, Home Buyer in Johns Creek, GA

Considering buying home in Provence, Cumming.

Asked by venky.konda, Johns Creek, GA Fri Aug 9, 2013

I see two builders in the community, Ashton Woods and Peachtree Residential. Peacehtree residential is expensive compared to Ashton woods.
Ashton woods is giving 3 sided brick similar size home for a lot less than peachtree residential. Peachtree residential lots are a bit bigger than Ashton woods.
Please chime in your opinion

Answers

3
Peachtree Residential and Ashton Woods are both excellent builders. The key thing to keep in mind when shopping for a new home is to find a home/builder/plan that feels like home. Both builders will offer you upgrades and options to customize the home to fit any budget. Feel free to call me and I will be happy to show you the differences.

Tom Peters, Lead Buyer Agent
The Mark Spain Team - Keller Williams Realty North Atlanta
678-663-6522 or TomPeters@MarkSpain.com
Well, let me confuse you a bit! Ashton Woods does a good job too! Actually, they both do. The key to any new development are the upgrades and how much do you want to pay. Most builders have "low, medium, and high" levels of upgrades, depending upon your budget. I know that development well and have worked with both developers, so please give me a call!

Rick Musto, Realtor®, ABR®, SRES®
Managing Broker
Buckhead Home Realty
Serving the Atlanta Metro Area
Work: 404-419-1004
Fax: 770-783-3119
rmusto@BuckheadHomeRealty.com
In my opinion, Peachtree Residential uses more expensive building materials and its typical market is more high end than Ashton Woods. I have personally lived in a Peachtree Residential home and we loved the quality of the build/home. If you would like help purchasing a Provence home, I would love to help you with negotiations. I made $70,000 profit when reselling my Peachtree Residential home after 3 years of owning it!! I live and work 2 miles from Provence! Good luck! Leisa Frye- REALTOR- BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS REAL ESTATE, 404-840-9049