Home Buying in Roxbury>Question Details

rjb409, Other/Just Looking in Montclair, NJ

Considering a home in Roxbury Run but don't know the area well. Can anyone help out with pros/cons? Thanks!

Asked by rjb409, Montclair, NJ Sun Sep 15, 2013

Answers

2
Roxbury is a vibrant historic village with something for everyone! Great restaurants, an authentic General store, state of the art Lodging at "The Roxbury", hiking, playgrounds, The Roxbury Arts Group...even the Eight-Track Museum!

Outstanding hiking, biking, golf and skiing can all be enjoyed within the township. But.... it also is the perfect place for folks who enjoying the simple pleasure of sitting on a porch and watching the world go by : )

There are many nice reasons to enjoy Roxbury Run. Of course you know about the pool, tennis courts etc.... but think about this... how nice is it to not have to shovel out your car and plow the driveway!!

I am an agent with Keller Williams and would love to show you around this great community. (BTW - love Montclair. My cousin has a yoga studio there).
I've sold many townhouses in Roxbury Run and houses in the Roxbury Run homeowners community.
It is one of the only recreational communities and the only townhouse development in this area. They both have their own swimming pools and tennis courts. Nice community. Great views, convenient and safe. Taxes are a bit higher in Roxbury in general but this may smooth out with the re-val underway.
The Denver-Vega valley is gorgeous and convenient to Margaretville shopping and the Round Barn Pakatakn Farmers market.