Home Buying in Novi>Question Details

Lucretzia Fi…, Home Buyer in Novi, MI

Condo's in the Novi

Asked by Lucretzia Finley, Novi, MI Sat Jan 26, 2013

Hello looking for Condo's in the Novi area to buy. Three bedroom 2.5 baths with a attached garage.

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Novi

Answers

4
Hi Lucretzia, It would be a pleasure to help you. There are many beautiful condos here in Novi in different price ranges. Please feel free to give me a call!
Wishing you all the best,
Jeanine Gustin
Real estate one/Novi
248-305-1215
Have you found what you are looking for? Give me a call on my cell if you need help
Russ Ravary Keller Williams (313)310-9855
You will be best served by utilizing the services of an agent to represent your interests in finding, buying, and closing on a property. A good one will find for you all available possibilities, help you negotiate the best possible price, and walk you through the entire process from searching to buying to closing on the propeerty.
I suggest you speak with several agents and decide which you feel most comfortable with in assisting you.
I am available and interested in being a candidate to do so. Call if you wish!
Best of luck!
Mark T. Mergener
Cell phone 248-935-0335

I did a search for condos in Novi with the specifications that you requested and came up with the following condos that are currently active. Click on the link and you can view the six (6) properties that are listed.

I can set you up on a daily search that will provide you with updates with any new properties that are placed on the market, or changes with the current listings.

http://pub.realcomponline.com/publist.aspx?a=854717B7C643A38…

My contact information is below and I would love to help you.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com